Thursday, June 12, 2008

Till we meet again.

December 23rd, 2005. I received the letter that says I got accepted to the Finnish language course. I was happy. But sad in a way. Coz I have to leave my work place and leave the people I have considered my family. The course will start on the 4th of Jan, and will end on the 30th of May 2006.






I would like to make this entry, a small tribute to my colleagues/family who have been part of my first working experience here in Finland. To Felomena, who's been patient with me all this time. To my bestfriends Kasia and Magda. To my goo goo boys, Kalle and Gearoid. To my confidante a.k.a. the Bitch - Steinar. To my dada Nik. To Caroline, Harri, Steve, and of course the original lil alcoholic - Alex. Thank you for all the memories. And a special thanks to the orginal S90 peeps. You have been so wonderful. You have shown me how a world full of different people from different cultures, race and religion can mingle, live and work as one. I salute you. You are great people with great minds. Again, thank you....