Thursday, June 12, 2008

What are you thanful for?

Entry of December 18th, 2005


Last week was the Thanksgiving week. Pinoys don't celebrate this, unless they have been in America for a long time. Well, like most holidays, it is a reason to gather together and not think about work. Here in Finland, they don't celebrate Thanksgiving. But the Independence day (from Russia) falls on the same week.

Back to Thanksgiving... What am I thankful for? I have been working for the whole year, with all the ups and downs. My daughter is growing up and shes healthy and smart. We have lived in the same house for almost 12 months, and thats a record breaker!!! My parents back in Manila are doing great, health wise. Toni and I still wake up in the same bed, together, every morning! And thats whats important. I have my family and we are intact.

Now whats cooking for Christmas???

P.S. Happy Birthday to my friends Caryl and Shareh and to my cousin Lawrence Orange!!!