Wednesday, June 11, 2008

When too much IS too much!

Written on October 25th, 2005

Today, I received my work hours for week 44. It will be exactly 13 working days that I wasted. That is half a months salary gone. You ask what I have been doing. Been going to the gym (every other day), playing badminton (1hr on fridays and 3hrs on sats), and attending parties every 4th day. I have never been bored out of my skull! This is way too much time wasted.

* 20 waking hours * a mug of coffee (even if its 1/4 milk) * 5 cigarette sticks * 25 mins shower * 2 chocolate bars a week * 2 hrs of gym * 3 hrs of badminton * 5 days old bedsheets * 5 sprays of perfume * 3 glasses of sodas a week * 1½ a bottle of vodka in one night * 2 bottles of wine in one night * +40 degs weather * -20 degs weather * 4 in thick pillow * 2 novels a day * 3 movies a day * Toni's smell after school * 10 hours car travel * 24 hours flight * doughnut * these for me, too much to handle.

But, I can't get enough * sleep * Mom's adobo, kare-kare, tinola and sinigang * shoes * bags * friends * music * Jack Daniels * of spring * Ria's freshly showered smell * of Summer * of beaches * BBQ picnics * pictures * slippers *

Brad Pitt once answered NEVER to the question when enough is enough? Do I have the courage to say ENOUGH? Or should I succumb to the abuse, let them step on my toes and shine their pointy shoes? If the situation was better, I'll take off my apron and give an indignant I QUIT! I was once good at it. But not anymore. Sometimes we have to learn when to keep our mouth shut. And for sure, this isn't the end of the game. The hero loses in the beginning and rises in the end. When its near the end, you'll find me at last. On the bar, with my best friend Jack (daniels)!!!