Wednesday, June 11, 2008

an ending....

Written on October 2, 2005



Friday, September 30, 2005. It finally ended. My department for the last 13 months. A second home. My family here in Tampere. With the closing of the project, comes the beginning of my NEW department. Let me tell you something, in this world of uncertainties, you rely on a safety net called home. But am away from home. I found solace on the faces of strangers who would later on become my confidantes. I am still in a state of denial that some of these people I call friends has already left. But am still hoping against all hope, that they will find their way back home. For now, I bid them good luck.

I wish to find the same warmth in my new home. I guess it will be ok.

Another drink, 8oz. glass, 5 ice cubes, 2 jiggers of Jack Daniels, fill it up with coke, a slice of lime on top! Lets fucking drink to that!!!