Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I will survive!

Written on October 5th, 2008



Done with the second day, it went smoothly apart from the fact that I did not receive any emails for the first half of the day. And it sucks. But I will survive!!! Am a survivor.

I've made peace with myself today and it was a very good one. I now realized that I should make the most of whats in store for me in this new department. Maybe there is an important reason why I was put by my Great Daddy (in heaven) in this office. My destiny perhaps?

And to add to that, I have forgiven an enemy. What a great way to start a new office life!

Today, I found out that there were some people who does care. There are humans breathing the same recycled air in that office as me. I just wish that its not "ningas kugon". I hope they will continue to care until the lights are permanently out.

Having Thierry there is really making everything enjoyable. It turned out, he likes my Cafe Del Mar CD's. So tom, I will bring some more for him. But smoking is getting really annoying, coz I always have to walk to the old building to smoke with Magda. But it was nice to smoke with Magda, and she brings Cutie Sanella along... ;)

And to vent out the rest of my anger, I went to gym and spent 2 rounds of my training program. And since I am a bit tired, I didn't need a drink. But I cooked some food for my lunch tomorrow with Alex and Catherine. Boil 2½ dl of water in a pan, with 1 tsp. salt and 2 tsps. olive oil. Add 2 tbsp, chopped onion, 1 med tomato, chopped, and 2½ dl of couscous. Turn off heat. Cover the pan for 3 minutes. Add 2 tbsp. butter and separate the couscous with a fork. Add chopped, cooked chicken breast and cubed, cooked eggplant. Delicious and healthy.